Advanced Recovery Centers is a leading treatment center for IOP treatment with highly effective evidence-based therapies. Our customized addiction treatment approach and focus on underlying mental health issues make us one of the top rehabs in Bakersfield for substance abuse disorders.
Who should consider IOP treatment?
Intensive outpatient treatment is a type of rehab that engages patients in several hours of counseling, individual and group therapy, and specific holistic recovery procedures every week. This treatment may be your best bet at recovery if:
- You suffer from a moderate-to-severe addiction condition but cannot afford residential treatment.
- You suffer from a mild-to-moderate level of substance abuse disorder.
- You are unable to take time off from work, school, or family commitments.
- You are looking for a step-down level of care after completing residential treatment to help you adapt to the real world.
- You had a minor relapse accident after rehab treatment.
IOP treatment provides patients with structure, accountability, and a sense of sober fellowship. It also diminishes the risk of relapse significantly in the long term.
What can I expect with IOP treatment?
Intensive outpatient treatment typically includes everything other than medical detox. At our rehab center, we engage patients in several hours of evidence-based therapies, individual and group therapy sessions, and support group meetings. Our goal with the IOP program is to identify your addiction's underlying triggers and address them via science-based treatments to help patients attain comprehensive recovery.
Besides, you can expect to meet new people battling similar issues as you and heal and recover with peer support. The Intensive Outpatient Program, in a way, offers the best of both worlds. It allows you to remain at home during treatment and provides you with relevant and sustainable recovery support for a smooth and safe recovery experience.
Our addiction treatment process
We follow an integrated treatment model encompassing detoxification, individual and group therapies, support group meetings, and relapse prevention education. Our addiction treatment process includes:
- A thorough clinical assessment of the patients' physical and mental health, followed by a customized treatment plan to address their challenges. The recovery process engages patients in personalized detox procedures, individual clinical sessions, group therapies, collateral therapies, and educational groups.
- DHS and JCAHO compliant programs, ensuring the highest quality standards of care to our recovering addicts.
- After detox and residential treatment, moving clients to a lower level of care, such as partial hospitalization or intensive outpatient program. These levels of treatment do not confine clients to our facility and offer them more freedom to engage in their everyday responsibilities.
After IOP or PHP, we move our clients to outpatient programs and focus on helping them maintain sobriety in the long run. We also offer sober living programs to help our alumni patients safely transition to the real world.
Call Advanced Recovery Centers at (661) 325-4357 to sign up for our IOP treatment. Our science-based programs ensure a safe, speedy, and effective recovery for our patients and help them maintain sobriety in the long term. Join us today to begin a life-transforming journey.